In this episode we open 2016 Topps Series 1 hobby packs. Coming off a monumental year for the resurgence of sports cards, Topps Flagship set offers plenty of rookies, inserts & future Hall of Famers to collect. In this years' edition. We open these hobby packs to show off the design, potential inserts and great players that can come out of these packs
Featured 2016 Topps Rookies
This set has helped to kick off the unprecedented demand in the hobby that hasn't been seen since the late '80s. This year has a robust rookie class including, Michael Conforto, Trea Turner, Luis Severino and more including:
- Corey Seager
- Giovani Soto
- Kyle Schwarber
- Carl Edwards Jr.
- Aaron Nola
2016 Topps Stars to look out for
Fan favorites & future Hall of Famers literally round out this set including Baseball's current GOAT Mike Trout. This set is simple and modern at the same time.
- Mike Trout
- Kris Bryant
- Jose' Altuve
- Corey Kluber
- Jake Arrietta
- Francisco Lindor
- Christian Yelich
2016 Topps Series 1 Inserts
- Rainbow Foil (1:10 hobby packs),
- Gold (/2016),
- Vintage Stock (/99),
- Black (/65),
- Pink (/50),
- Clear (/10),
- Printing Plates,
- Platinum (1/1) and Framed (1/1).
- Black, Printing Plates and Framed cards can’t be found in retail packs. Clear parallels are exclusive to basic hobby packs and aren’t in jumbo or retail.
- Ichiro Chasing 3000 Relics (/10)
- Tribute to the Kid (1:8)
- Hallowed Highlights (15 cards, 1:8), (/10), relics (/25) and autographed relics (/5).
- Berger’s Best with autographs (/25), relics (/99) and autographed relics (/10). There are also Berger’s Best Cut Signatures (1/1).
- Topps Laser (/99), Topps Laser Autographs (/25), Relics (/10) and Autographed Relics (/10)
- 100 Years at Wrigley Field (1:8), Autographs (/25), relics (/99) and autographed relics (/10)
- First Pitch (1:8)
- Bunt Player cards (/25)
We hope you get a good look into this series to not only get an idea of the potential inserts, but the players that can come out of these packs. We had fun opening these and we hope you do too!
We had a great time opening these and hope you have a better idea on what comes out of these. If you're a collector, check out our new site and keep updated on our Beta launch for users to register to buy, sell and collect their favorite collectibles.